<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm damn sad. A1 for Chem has flown away. Why the hell are all the science papers so tough this year? Totally out to kill us. I'm damn tired now. 5 hours of sleep in 2 days just to mug for both my sciences. And in the end, its still the same old story. Urgh. To think that I had such high hopes on Chem. I can't be bothered with Physics cause I'm gonna give it up already I think.

On a brighter note, tomorrow's the last paper! I can smell freedom man. Can't wait for my long awaited shopping trip tomorrow! :D And also, I'm damn proud of my Amaths! Totally over the moon! I bet you agree with me, MRS JH/HS! Hahahaha.